La Rotllana team, together with the Gumal-Sare Omar Association, are immersed in continuing to collaborate to further develop the educational project that began in 2016.
Currently, our commitment continues with the town of Gumal. Our next goals are:
- Build the demarcation wall of the school to prevent the access of animals and any strangers
- Guarantee a course plus the delivery of basic school supplies.
- Provide the school with a solar panel to guarantee a minimum of hours of artificial light during the shortest and darkest tropical afternoons and thus guarantee the maximum access of boys and girls to the school during the school day.
Objectives carried out with the help of collaborators and sponsors:
- Construction of the first school in Gumal, Sengal.
- New desks.
- Sending school supplies from past courses.